"A Leader Others Will Follow: The Power of Influence"
The number one skill required of every leader is Influence. Influence is the very essence of great leadership and without it, leaders can't be effective. With one out of every three employees disengaged at work, the American Leadership Philosophy doesn't work anymore. Leaders must lead by permission and not just their position.
In this powerful presentation and based on his best-selling book, "A Leader Others Will Follow: The Power of Influence", leadership expert, author, and business strategist, Adam White delivers the principles of leadership, influence, understanding human behavior and the tools for empowering leaders and managers to become influential leaders. Every organization needs influential leaders that know how to bring order to chaos and develop the ability to lead the organization effectively.
In this session, your attendees will learn and gain:
- Where the American Leadership Philosophy comes from and how we should change it in our organizations.
- Hidden Leadership and where real leadership potential begins.
- The six human needs and two fears that influence human behavior and how mastering them will help you gain more cooperation, more support, and build long-term relational success.
- The principles, tools and strategies of influence and how using them will improve employee engagement and management persuasion.
- The influential law of reciprocity and how to lead with this law.
- Permission Leadership vs. Positional Leadership
8:30am-9:00am - Registration and refreshments
9:00am-12:30pm - Program
12:30pm-1:30pm - Lunch
PD Clock Hours: 2.5
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Corbin at (815) 762-3490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to changes in the Illinois State Board of Education professional development requirements, please be advised that you will be required to scan in and out to all professional development opportunities in which credits are offered. Each attendee will also be required to fill out an evaluation summary in order to receive credits.